The Oplan Balik Eskwela (OBE) is part of the Department of Education's efforts to ensure that learners are properly enrolled and able to attend school on the first day of classes. The OBE aims to address problems, queries and other concerns commonly encountered by the public at the start of the school year.
The OBE-Public Assistance Command Center (OBE-PACC) shall serve
- as information and complaints processing and routing mechanism;
- to process and respond to simple queries, information requests, and complaints from the general public, including those forwarded by other DepED Offices.
- to assist in the dissemination and clarification of DepED policies, programs, projects, and processes, particularly those relevant to the opening of classes.
- to correctly identify and coordinate with the concerned DepED offices on complex concerns that will require the specific offices' appropriate action.
- to monitor, document and submit reports on all issues and concerns received from the public including the action taken.
DepED Region X OBE Members may visit our Facebook Group'OBEngers' or text or call 09955380601 for any problem or issue in logging into this website.